Sunday, September 12, 2010

Some Like It Hot

Somethings in my life doesn’t seem right any more. Is it because of enormous work pressure from my company I was so eager to join during my last few months of stay in IIT. Or is it because of tennis lessons I am taking for which I have to wake up by 5 30 AM on the weekdays from which I cannot get out as I have given one tenth of my salary. Or is it because the Anshul came down this weekend from Mumbai and we ended up having a mini gettogether at my new place in Bangalore. Or is it because I am scarred for life after seeing Ravi and Punchar bathing together in the bath tub.



PS : This post was to give you some of the updates and all the wonderful and horrible things about the life.

5 comments:

Ashtung said...

Bas yahi din dekhna baki rah gaya tha... U guys beat me, chacha n IP hands down

Saurabh Goel said...

@Ashtung : haha.. u should have been here... apni aankhon se dekhta toh tujhe bhi raat ko neend nahi aati :P

RP said...

Holy! No words Fuck! :P
hahahahahah - Gatttu yehi dekhne ke liye gaya hai tu wahan!

Vikas said...

Haha! Ravi ki haalat buri thi, ye tho pata tha ... lekin itni buri hai ye tho nahi pata!

Coming out of the closet finally eh?

Arooj said...

keep smiling despite all work load